1. - You must posts these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. - No tag-backs
9. - You can’t say that you don't do tags.10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry
Alphalunatic's Ten Questions
1. What did you inherit from your parents or ancestors? land? looks? money? personality? ideals? or anything else?
Apparently, I've got the exact same nose as my ancestors on my father's side. I'm supposed to look a bit indonesian since my mom's ancestors were(mostly) indonesian(also part French! w00t! ), but when it comes to appearance I'm about as Dutch as they come( but my brother looks way more indonesian than me! genetics ugh...) And other stuff.... pff... I heard many of my ancestors were pretty good at drawing and were pretty darn smart. So those two, I guess :'D
2. When is the last time you tried something new? What was it? How was it?
A few months ago my friend and I signed up for a training in order to become guides for new students in our city. Our work will start in august, but we already had the training and it was lots of fun! Still a little scary since I've never taken care of people my age for a whole week before, but I can't wait!
3. What is the best compliment you received?
I don't really have a "best" one, but I love it when I hear I made someone laugh/happy. I also remember this time when I was a new member in a team full of girls way older than me. I was a goalie(goalie for life!) and I still was a bit insecure at the time. At the end of the game my teamcaptain told me I was basically the team's "little sister" and they were really glad to have me. It boosted my self esteem a lot and helped me intergrate with my teammates.
4.What dream do you remember most?
Certain nightmares. They're pretty personal, so I'm not gonna talk about them here.
5.Who is your hero (or person/character you admire)? Why?
Caro Emerald, because she's a tough independent cookie while being both elegant and feminine at the same time. I kinda suck at the combination, but one day I hope to be more like that.
Besides, I absolutely LOVE her music.
6.Are you wearing socks RIGHT now?!!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
Heck no. Country is right in the middle of a heatwave atm. It's hot as hell. Silly person
7.Are you a crowd person, small group person, or "leave me alone" person?
Depends on my mood, but I usually prefer small groups
8.What is the weirdest thing about you?
Depends on what you consider to be weird. I can spend days fantasizing about OCs and other characters anf how they would interact or react to certain people or situations. It doesn't matter what I'm supposed to do(you don't wanna know how many times I was daydreaming during important exams).
And I tend to be pretty blunt. I say whatever comes to mind. Sometimes I forget about feelings of others though... sorry
9.If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
Either about my OCs or just all kinds of short stories that randomly pop up in my head. It's actually a pretty fun idea :3
10.What takes up the most time in your life?
1. How do you feel about yourself?
2. What was the happiest moment of your life thusfar?
3. If you'd have to name a fear you have what would it be?
4. What series/book/film/game/whatever made you start to draw/write/take pics/design? Why?
5. What do you love most about yourself? Don't be shy!
6. What songs do you sing under the shower???
7. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
8. What is the weirdest thing you've ever done?
9. Do you have any aspirations in life?
10. Got any guilty pleasures?! If so, what??
TAG YOU'RE IT!
Now back to studying, 'cause I've got re-exams!